Jump to content
LaunchBox Community Forums

Looking for a way to show Hours Played on LaunchBox Image Grid


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Thats it basically, im looking to accomplish something like what Steam does, add an "Hours Played" on top of each game box on the image grid

(I dont want to arrange by time played, or show time played on the game details)

Image for reference below:
image.thumb.png.6f37b074e8cf5d168d8ad384cb558c5a.png
 

EDIT:
Messing around with my theme, I made some progress here, but im in a deadend.
PlayTime is stored in seconds, and I made my Theme show that parameter under the game (as shown in the image) , But I want to show it as Hours/Minutes/Seconds (like how the GameDetails pannel shows it)

Thats how it looks now:
image.thumb.png.8666bd153d17cd24ec23400da15540d8.png

Any idea how to progress after that?

Edited by Tayley

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...