LaunchBox Community Forums

Demul ROM extractor pack for MAME ROMs 1.0.1

(0 reviews)

About This File

Ok this was totally motivated by the fact that a lot of my Naomi ROMs no longer work in Demul due to needing newer ROMs so inspired by the  All Killer No Filler .bat and .txt files that @lordmonkusposted I don't recall the original person who did the work but he gets credit for this also. I simply looked at the NoFiller .txt file and saw what was going on and basically did the same thing for all of the Naomi, NaomiGD, Naomi2, Naomi2GD, Hikaru, Gaelco and Sammy Atomiswave games. I hope people find it useful. I'm also thinking about making one of these for Sega Model 3 which I believe uses MAME ROMs.

What's New in Version 1.0.1   See changelog

Released

Finally got around to fixing this added some more things it now includes separate lists for the following boards and a BIOS folder (which may not be complete since I can't see a list like you can with the games) I hope this helps getting your Demul arcade games imported easier. Once these files are imported you could always use Notepad++ to change the paths back to your original MAME ROMs folders also and just delete the copies you used to import them into LB getting rid of the redundant files.

Naomi

NaomiGD

Naomi 2

Naomi 2 GD

Sammy Atomiswave

Hikaru

Gaelco

Cave

Sega System SP (spider)

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.