LaunchBox Community Forums

SNK Neo Geo MVS 3D Boxes 1.0.0

(1 review)

4 Screenshots

About This File

A collection of 3D boxes (in UGC case format) for the 148 official SNK Neo Geo MVS games.
Most are flyers with basic spines, but I did use the odd AES cover where a flyer was unavailable or unsuitable or just because I preferred the AES.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 5
  • Game On 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

@spycat Great work man! Did you also create UGC 3D boxes for Mame? I saw some awesome mame  boxes that look like this being uploaded to the database as well, I was wondering if you make them for all Mame games or are planning to? I really hope so as they would upgrade anyones Mame collection greatly!

I only have a very small MAME platform in LaunchBox. I started out doing 3dboxes for my MVS games but then decided to do the full MVS official releases set, eight of which are in the db. I also added UGC type 3dboxes I did for my six Konami games to the db. Maybe that's what you saw?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, spycat said:

I only have a very small MAME platform in LaunchBox. I started out doing 3dboxes for my MVS games but then decided to do the full MVS official releases set, eight of which are in the db. I also added UGC type 3dboxes I did for my six Konami games to the db. Maybe that's what you saw?

Yeah that's it the Konami ones, they look amazing! Would be so cool to see them expanded to the rest of Mame but that would be a huge amount of work.

I started doing the All Killer No Filler set in this style, won't be ready for awhile, but i will finish it at some stage.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MadK9 said:

I started doing the All Killer No Filler set in this style, won't be ready for awhile, but i will finish it at some stage.

That is awesome news! Thanks man :)