LaunchBox Community Forums

Shro2016 1:1 Pack - Microsoft Xbox 360 1.0.0

(0 reviews)

8 Screenshots

About This File

This file contains the complete 1:1 cover set for all Microsoft Xbox 360 games released in the US/EU regions. There are 934 images in the set.

All files have been created by myself using the various repositories on the Internet for source materials and all have been adapted to suit the 1:1 file ratio and all have had a standard Xbox 360 overlay applied so that they appear uniform in the set.

The file format is JPG to keep file size small and hopeful better performance on low spec machines. The file dimensions are all 500x500

1:1 Packs for other consoles will be added shortly.

• Like 4

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Do not take it badly, it's just a suggestion but I think you could have centralized, because there is no more visibility for friends. It's a bit frustrating when you post, I often try to put 3.4 videos on the same post to avoid monopolizing.

But otherwise nothing to say about the content great job :)

While I don't know how everyone uses the forums I just go to unread and skim through all the topic. I find I'd rather see media and packs released in one shots then grouped together.

4 hours ago, PaDeMoNiuM said:

Do not take it badly, it's just a suggestion but I think you could have centralized, because there is no more visibility for friends.

This statement is just untrue and actually sounds more self serving then constructive criticism. Hopefully I'm just taking it wrong

1 hour ago, DOS76 said:

While I don't know how everyone uses the forums I just go to unread and skim through all the topic. I find I'd rather see media and packs released in one shots then grouped together.

This statement is just untrue and actually sounds more self serving then constructive criticism. Hopefully I'm just taking it wrong

This is not an affirmation, it is advice, you must not see the evil everywhere. And how does it sound wrong? it's a shro now covers 80% of new content.After he may not have had the choice or he wanted it to be clearer but it's just a bit of a shame for those who posted yesterday a shortly before him. their content did not stay long. It's not flood but it's just frustrating when you've worked on content and it's still 10 minutes visible. That's just it. Point

Thanks for the feedback regarding the uploads @PaDeMoNiuM, I had not even considered that this would have any impact etc. as was just uploading as they were being created. I am working on more systems so would be useful to understand what you mean regarding centralised upload though to see if I could use this for future uploads?

Do you mean to have all the various system downloads under one post? If so then will the Launchbox/BigBox media downloader still know which images correlate to which system? If so how does this work as the post would be tagged with all the systems as I don't believe you can tag individual files rather than posts unless I am missing something?

Also thanks for the support @DOS76 though hopefully you can both see it was not my intention to cause any issues/grievance with the community, just trying to add more content. Apologies if this has been done incorrectly in some way.

Edited by shro2016

Just now, shro2016 said:

Thanks for the feedback regarding the uploads @PaDeMoNiuM, I had not even considered that this would have any impact etc. as was just uploading as they were being created. I am working on more systems so would be useful to understand what you mean regarding centralised upload though to see if I could use this for future uploads?

Do you mean to have all the various system downloads under one post? If so then will the Launchbox/BigBox media downloader still know which images correlate to which system? If so how does this work as the post would be tagged with all the systems as I don't believe you can tag individual files rather than posts unless I am missing something?

Nothing you upload here to the forums will be available in the Launchbox scraper, you need to add them to the database for that. Anything you are uploading here other users will have to come here and manually download your files.

Just now, neil9000 said:

Nothing you upload here to the forums will be available in the Launchbox scraper, you need to add them to the database for that. Anything you are uploading here other users will have to come here and manually download your files.

Ah, wasnt aware of that @neil9000, how would I add them to the database?

By centralized I believe he means one post that you keep updating. You have done nothing wrong at all my friend there are no rules about how you upload your content. If you feel more comfortable doing it how you have been doing it feel free to carry on.

Thanks @neil9000, I have never seen that area before. I can only see means of adding single image at a time per game. Is there a way of uploading per system packs directly into the database? 

1 hour ago, DOS76 said:

By centralized I believe he means one post that you keep updating. You have done nothing wrong at all my friend there are no rules about how you upload your content. If you feel more comfortable doing it how you have been doing it feel free to carry on.

DOS76: No there is no rule of course, it's just common sense, and a sense of respect towards others. Sharing is also knowing how to let others express themselves DOS76. If I come tomorrow with 10 videos and if I make a post every time

I'm not sure it's to taste, other content creators that I alone in the spotlight  you do not think? :)

@Shro2016 don't worries  sorry to have invaded your comment area;)

If you made 10 post tomorrow no one else would be mad about it at all I've never seen any other creator ever complain about or mention when someone else drops a bunch of packs all at once and many others do do exactly that. You're being very petty about it and you don't make the rules here bro. So hopefully this is the last time we have to talk about this.

15 minutes ago, shro2016 said:

Thanks @neil9000, I have never seen that area before. I can only see means of adding single image at a time per game. Is there a way of uploading per system packs directly into the database? 

Unfortunately not, they have to be uploaded to the actual games database page for the actual game in question, and then they need to be approved by database moderators. If you want to add them in packs then where you are uploading them currently is the correct place, but users will need to manually download the packs.

25 minutes ago, DOS76 said:

If you made 10 post tomorrow no one else would be mad about it at all I've never seen any other creator ever complain about or mention when someone else drops a bunch of packs all at once and many others do do exactly that. You're being very petty about it and you don't make the rules here bro. So hopefully this is the last time we have to talk about this.

Your cynicism will lose you, you have understood me very well, you judge me and make me pass for what I am not while it is part of a simple practical advice without bad attention ... It is very devious ..I have no pretensions to define anything here, I only share and comment. The discussion is clause.

4 minutes ago, PaDeMoNiuM said:

It is very devious

I can do nothing but laugh at this comment I know you don't speak English natively and can only hope its a bad translation.

35 minutes ago, PaDeMoNiuM said:

DOS76: No there is no rule of course, it's just common sense, and a sense of respect towards others. Sharing is also knowing how to let others express themselves DOS76. If I come tomorrow with 10 videos and if I make a post every time

I had just told the OP that he could continue on in anyway he wanted and here you come with your morality of it trying to reenforce your opinion because you are wanting to get your way. I'm not fucking stupid I understand people words are driven by their motivations your motivation it to make sure your artwork isn't instantly removed from the most recent section so saying your aren't trying to dictate anything is bull shit don't try to insult my intelligence and if that isn't your motivation then your just talking for no reason. Either way this is going to be my last post in anything you are involved in continue posting your short movies you do have talent in making video but I can't be bothered to put up with diva art creators.