(0 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

Platform Theme for GOG.com

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Good work, though I am of the school of thought that says that GOG is not a platform - these games should go under Windows, or DOS depending; GOG is just a business that distributes the games. 

@RetrofroggI think you are missing the full potential of something like this as you could have the games under both Windows and DOS but than make playlist listing which stores you got the games for. That and users may even have contradicting opinions and want them listed by their store front and not the platform that is why LB likes to provide a myriad of options to all the users.

i also disagree. gog has become so big now it deserves to be it's own category. the fact it has every single game DRM free, makes it more organisable to keep drm free games seperate to those that use "cd required, online activation, online activity. Thus the reason i have requested to Jason for its own official category, with a collection of drm free games of easily over 1500 games and counting. i personally would like to keep these separate to other types of windows games.