LaunchBox Community Forums

Radiance 0.4

(2 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

Here is an early release version of theme Radiance.

This theme is based around the Aura theme by iGarikoitz.

3.thumb.PNG.c42a6adec4f61b3156f29d878c127277.PNG

Things to note:

• Theme works best with game music.
  • Theme works best when you have 1 boxart image per game. If you have more than 1 boxart image for a game, the box highlight may not work properly. This is because the coverflow will randomly select a boxart image to display, and the box highlight will also randomly select a boxart image to use for sizing the highlight. If they choose differently, then it will look off. There is currently no way to know which image the coverflow will select to display.
  • This theme does not work well if a system has boxart that is not uniform.
  • Custom changes on a per-platform basis need to be made. All system may not be currently covered. If you find a system that is not currently covered, please let me know and I'll look into it.

Have fun!

Credits:

Faeran - Created the Radiance theme for Launchbox
iGarikoitz - The inspiration for Radiance, including his Aura and Aura 4k themes for RetroFE
Tronkyfran - Platform background graphics used from his Tronkyfran theme for Emulation Station

What's New in Version 0.2   See changelog

Released

May 4, 2019

• Fixed foreign language character issue with Scout Black font
  • Alpha numeric index is now invisible until triggered to give a better sense of when you have targeted it
  • Like 11
  • Thanks 3
  • Game On 2

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

3nky

L'un des meilleurs, j'en attend beaucoup sur son évolution.

Link to review
GodElite

Best theme in BigBox in my opinion! Only issue is that when I click the game details, it pops up an error and then corrupts my bigbox executable... :S

Please do an update on this fantastic theme and include the video previews on the side of the game covers (and also clear logos) and more views!

5 stars!

• Thanks 1
Link to review