LaunchBox Community Forums

Silver Ring Clear Logos - Rare Systems 3

(1 review)

4 Screenshots

About This File

For my setup I have been using the silver ring clear logo set that was created by @viking, Probably the best logo pack there is. As detailed at as the pack is, I have a few custom and very rare systems that didn't have logos. So I made them. The full credit for the logos and the template are @viking  and I hope it is ok to use them. You can see all the systems that are included in the screenshots. Once again, none of these are included in his pack and have not found any of these systems with logos already made.

Custom Systems - All the rare systems that I have included

And a few goodies...

Arcade logos - These are a mainly arcade boards for those who perhaps like to split some systems off from MAME or who download arcade packs individually.

Magazine Logos - I have these full catalogue of magazines in my collections. The magazines are in CBZ and I use Cdisplay through rocketlauncher to launch them beautifully. They are freely and legally distributed at places on the web, Google is your friend.

Hacks Logos - These are  the exact logos that @viking made but I added a hacks logo on them for those who like to have a seperate category for hacked games. If there are any issues posting these I will gladly remove them.

The original PSD that these are based on can be downloaded from the original thread here but I have included my slightly modified PSD in certain packs that are changed. For example the hacks pack so that you can make any logo a "hacks" logo and the magazines pack has a custom background. 

As I add more systems to my collection, I will update this pack accordingly. Of course nothing will be duplicated if it was already created elsewhere or in the original pack. Hope someone can use them!

What's New in Version 2   See changelog

Released

NEW LOGOS!!!!

WAYYYYYY To many logos to list them all separately so I'll just list how many are new! I split them off into different archives since I will be adding more as I add them to my collection. Some did come out way better than others but first and foremost I create them for my own collection and then share. Some were done more quickly than others. Like I said above, these are only rare, new and custom icons, if there is something that isn't included, chances are it was already made in the thread posted above or in the forum.

Arcade - Now contains icons for almost every arcade board including Atari, Capcom, Cave, Data East, Exidy, Irem, Konami, Midway, Namco, Sega, SNK, Taito and Williams. Also now includes 48 icons for other arcade boards and systems.

Categories - Various categories that I have on my system.

Comics - I have a section of different comic books in my setup. Most people most likely won't have these since there are so many comic books available but figured that I would add them anyway in case anyone wants them. I will most definitely be adding more to this archive when I get more. If you want to add some comics, CDisplay works flawlessly with LaunchBox.

Company Logos - Just some various logos from companies, I mainly use these for categories with videos and commercials and things.

Computers - Now up to 43 rare computers. Like I said, these are mostly rare ones that you might not be able to find any logos for anywhere on the forums.

Consoles - Now up to 31 rare consoles. Also included logos for 6 of the new mini systems.

Hacks - Now includes 2 versions to choose from, the ones in the original archive and a fresh style that I changed to. This is not every system and I will sure be adding more as I add other hacks.

Handhelds - Now includes 22 rare handhelds to choose from.

Magazines - Now includes 21 retro game magazines that I have in my collection. I also included the template for these and the comic background in the archive.

Operating System - Includes some icons for different operating systems in my system. I use Virtual Box to emulate these and launch from Launchbox. If you want to know how to do this feel free to ask.

Other - Just a few random things that I have in my collection.

PC Games - Now includes 15 rare PC game categories.

Pinball - Just 4 rare pinball systems that I have.

Playlists - 9 rare playlists that I have, I also includes just 5 genre logos, these are made to match a playlist set (can't find it at the moment, ill update later) that another user created on the forums. I just had a few that wasn't included with that pack, so I made my own.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Unusual Gem 2

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

km1sat

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Great work!!! Nice to see more in this style. Would love to see more playlist/platforms i.e. Castlevania, MSU-1, etc.

• Thanks 1
Link to review