LaunchBox Community Forums

Silver Ring Clear Logos - Rare Systems 3

(1 review)

4 Screenshots

About This File

For my setup I have been using the silver ring clear logo set that was created by @viking, Probably the best logo pack there is. As detailed at as the pack is, I have a few custom and very rare systems that didn't have logos. So I made them. The full credit for the logos and the template are @viking  and I hope it is ok to use them. You can see all the systems that are included in the screenshots. Once again, none of these are included in his pack and have not found any of these systems with logos already made.

Custom Systems - All the rare systems that I have included

And a few goodies...

Arcade logos - These are a mainly arcade boards for those who perhaps like to split some systems off from MAME or who download arcade packs individually.

Magazine Logos - I have these full catalogue of magazines in my collections. The magazines are in CBZ and I use Cdisplay through rocketlauncher to launch them beautifully. They are freely and legally distributed at places on the web, Google is your friend.

Hacks Logos - These are  the exact logos that @viking made but I added a hacks logo on them for those who like to have a seperate category for hacked games. If there are any issues posting these I will gladly remove them.

The original PSD that these are based on can be downloaded from the original thread here but I have included my slightly modified PSD in certain packs that are changed. For example the hacks pack so that you can make any logo a "hacks" logo and the magazines pack has a custom background. 

As I add more systems to my collection, I will update this pack accordingly. Of course nothing will be duplicated if it was already created elsewhere or in the original pack. Hope someone can use them!

What's New in Version 3   See changelog

Released

Continued filling gaps in my collection with logos that I could not find anywhere on the forums. I know pretty much covered most of the software lists from MAME. I also removed all the archives and combined them into one. The one archive also contains all the existing icons from before. Let me know if there are any issues with the archive. 

New Totals Icons:

Arcade: 328 (Includes boards with a new style)

Arcade Categories: 4

Categories: 11

Comics:12

Computers: 98

Consoles: 49

Mini Systems: 6

Developers: 16

Handhelds: 41

Magazines: 21 (Plus Template)

Operating Systems: 4

Other: 7

PC Games: 15

Pinball: 5

Playlists: 15 (includes a few genres that I couldn't find, rest of the set is on the forums)

Subcategories: 134 (Search Ever Drive packs, if ya know ya know. Haven't seen any logos for these at all anywhere)

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Unusual Gem 2

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

km1sat

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Great work!!! Nice to see more in this style. Would love to see more playlist/platforms i.e. Castlevania, MSU-1, etc.

• Thanks 1
Link to review