LaunchBox Community Forums

Neon Deluxe Arcade Badges 1.1

(0 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Here's some badges to fit the theme. Overwrite the images in launchbox/images/badges.

Thanks to @narnz for making the follwing badges: EpicGames, GOG, Origin, Steam, Uplay, uplay-app, Xbox

Edited by Mr. RetroLust

What's New in Version 1.1   See changelog

Released

No changelog available for this version.

• Like 15
  • Thanks 3

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Scusami ma come posso installare questi badges, ho launchbox ultimo aggiornamento ma non c'è la finestra sopra.

1 hour ago, johnsonsteven1986 said:

I love this theme, Do you have any intentions on upgrading the new icons (EpicGames, MAME High Scores, Origin, and Uplay)?

Thanks glad you like :) I'll have a look soon when I have more time ?

• Like 1

Made a Neon steam badge that works with this set. Let me know if you want any changes or improvements.    

Steam.png

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mr. RetroLust said:

That looks great man, could you also make the other missing badges? I'll upload them and give you credits :)

Sure thing, I'll give them a go. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, narnz said:

Just finished them, sent you a message. 

Awesome, thank you so much man! Will upload them in a bit :)

My badges are not showing for all platforms.  I have 'show badges' checked in LB and I got Resident Evil 4 which is a multi disc game for the Gamecube and I also have that particular badge checked under game attributes.  But the badge isn't showing.  But it's odd because under windows it does show the steam and installed badges.  Also, under arcade, no high score supported badges.  Can you pls shed some light on this?  Thanks

Edited by Morris Schaffer

2 minutes ago, Morris Schaffer said:

My badges are not showing for all platforms.  I have 'show badges' checked in LB and I got Resident Evil 4 which is a multi disc game for the Gamecube and I also have that particular badge checked under game attributes.  But the badge isn't showing.  But it's odd because under windows it does show the steam and installed badges.  Also, under arcade, no high score supported badges.  Can you pls shed some light on this?  Thanks

I don't use badges myself so I can't be of any help, sorry man. These are just the badge images you can use.