LaunchBox Community Forums

ABeezy's Sega Dreamcast 2.5D Front Boxart 3.0.0

(3 reviews)

8 Screenshots

About This File

Hello everyone,

There are a few other Dreamcast sets that do exist out there however the difference here is the resolution is much higher and the set is uniform. This set will be part of a uniform series with other platforms to come that use the same exact jewel case style template along with same size dimensions and high resolution artwork. This set like all of my sets includes a uniform "Dreamcast" banner (both white and black spine games) when scrolling through your games for nice uniformity. This is all 247 released NTSC Dreamcast games following the no-intro naming scheme. When dropping these in your Launchbox build there may be a few boxes that do not autoload due to the name differences between how Launchbox scrapes the games and what no-intro names them. Therefore you may have to manually update a few images to your liking or use an alternate name within Launchbox itself. Also contained within this set is a second folder with an additional game that received an alternate cover! This should cover everything but as always if anyone notices any errors please let me know. Enjoy!

Hey everybody,

So I have completely updated my Dreamcast NTSC 2.5D box art. My original Dreamcast set was not very good being one of my first sets I did and it was in need of a higher resolution set for better viewing. I have gone ahead and redid this set with much higher quality images. These files are much larger in both size and dimensions and provide for a better viewing experience so I suggest you download these and delete my old set (or any Dreamcast set you have as per usual its probably the best out there). 

This is all 247 released NTSC Dreamcast games following the no-intro naming scheme. When dropping these in your Launchbox build there may be a few boxes that do not autoload due to the name differences between how Launchbox scrapes the games and what no-intro names them. Therefore you may have to manually update a few image names to your liking or use an alternate name within Launchbox itself. As always any issues with any images please reach out.

Few other small updates too:

• Updated spine logos on both black and white label Dreamcast games for accuracy.
  • The few games that came in the double cd/thick jewel cases are now represented correctly.
  • Few other minor tweaks.

Feel free to also check out and download my Dreamcast disc art which can be located here. (coming soon)

Edited by ABeezy13

What's New in Version 1.0.0   See changelog

Released

No changelog available for this version.

• Like 17
  • Thanks 4
  • Unusual Gem 2

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

jayrivii

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Awesome NA Dreamcast box art. ?

Link to review
Vincent417

Very Nice Crisp and Clean Dreamcast Box Arts. Keep Up With Great Work. Thank You!

Link to review
k_rollo

Great pack. I love 2D/2.5D box arts. It's perfect, thanks!

Screenshot_1.png

• Like 1
Link to review