LaunchBox Community Forums

ABeezy's Nintendo Game Boy Advance Carts 2.0.0

(1 review)

8 Screenshots

About This File

Hey all,

I have another set here to release. This took me far longer then I had hoped but I am happy with the result. After looking all over the internet there was no complete set for Game Boy Advance carts in a nice matching template... everything was poor quality and skewed images, etc. I took the task of making this set. I have 981 GBA games and this pack includes carts for all but two games that I simply cannot find images for anywhere. This is an NTSC only set. There are 983 files in the download (i think I had a few duplicates as I only made carts for 981 games minus the two missing for a total of 979, leaving 4 "extras" in this pack. If anyone finds those duplicates/extras let me know so I can remove them and re-upload. Also the two games I am missing artwork for are:

1. Pocket Professor: KwikNotes Volume One
  2. Crash & Spyro Superpack_ Spyro Orange_ The Cortex Conspiracy + Crash Bandicoot Purple_ Ripto_s Rampage.png

If anyone finds images for those two please contact me so I can get them added. Also, since I didn't get to verify my games against an "official" list it is possible I am missing some official NTSC games. If I am please also PM me the with what the game is and potentially a link. Looking online at various sources there are some discrepancies on a few releases and if they were NTSC or not. Anyways, enjoy everybody!

Hey everyone, its been a while, and this set has been a long time in the making with on again off again progress. here are all 988 official released NTSC Game Boy Advance front carts. These are all very high-res and I can guarantee are better then any GBA cart set out there currently!. I highly encourage downloading this set and replacing whatever you have. I have named them using the no-intro naming scheme. When dropping these in your Launchbox build there are a few carts that may not auto-load; you will have to manually update your game name in Launchbox using the alternate naming.

I have completely updated my Game Boy Advance cart pack as this is one of the first sets I did and used a vector style template instead of a photo-real one...Looking back, the quality is terrible and the size of each image is way to small. I have gone ahead and redid this set with much higher quality images and created a high resolution cart template, including more accurate colored carts (Pokemon games). This set also better eliminates light sources on the cart itself for better viewing in LB/BB. These files are much larger in both size and dimensions and provide for a better viewing experience so I suggest you download these and delete my old set (or any GBA set you have as this I can promise you this is the best out there). 

There are a very small select few carts that have very very very limited/scare images online so if anyone finds any improvements for any of my carts down the line, drop me a DM with a link and I can update. Also, If anyone notices any issues or anything let me know (Especially doing 988 carts... there is always a chance for errors even after double and tipple checking... but they SHOULD be good.) Enjoy!!!!

Feel free to also check out and download my GBA box art which can be located here.

Edited by ABeezy13

What's New in Version 2.0.0   See changelog

Released

Hey everyone, its been a while, and this set has been a long time in the making with on again off again progress. here are all 988 official released NTSC Game Boy Advance front carts. These are all very high-res and I can guarantee are better then any GBA cart set out there currently!. I highly encourage downloading this set and replacing whatever you have. I have named them using the no-intro naming scheme. When dropping these in your Launchbox build there are a few carts that may not auto-load; you will have to manually update your game name in Launchbox using the alternate naming.

I have completely updated my Game Boy Advance cart pack as this is one of the first sets I did and used a vector style template instead of a photo-real one...Looking back, the quality is terrible and the size of each image is way to small. I have gone ahead and redid this set with much higher quality images and created a high resolution cart template, including more accurate colored carts (Pokemon games). This set also better eliminates light sources on the cart itself for better viewing in LB/BB. These files are much larger in both size and dimensions and provide for a better viewing experience so I suggest you download these and delete my old set (or any GBA set you have as this I can promise you this is the best out there). 

There are a very small select few carts that have very very very limited/scare images online so if anyone finds any improvements for any of my carts down the line, drop me a DM with a link and I can update. Also, If anyone notices any issues or anything let me know (Especially doing 988 carts... there is always a chance for errors even after double and tipple checking... but they SHOULD be good.) Enjoy!!!!

• Like 14
  • Thanks 10
  • Game On 2
  • The Cake is a Lie 1

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.