About This File
I have another set here to release. This took me far longer then I had hoped but I am happy with the result. After looking all over the internet there was no complete set for Game Boy Advance carts in a nice matching template... everything was poor quality and skewed images, etc. I took the task of making this set. I have 981 GBA games and this pack includes carts for all but two games that I simply cannot find images for anywhere. This is an NTSC only set. There are 983 files in the download (i think I had a few duplicates as I only made carts for 981 games minus the two missing for a total of 979, leaving 4 "extras" in this pack. If anyone finds those duplicates/extras let me know so I can remove them and re-upload. Also the two games I am missing artwork for are:
- Pocket Professor: KwikNotes Volume One
- Crash & Spyro Superpack_ Spyro Orange_ The Cortex Conspiracy + Crash Bandicoot Purple_ Ripto_s Rampage.png
If anyone finds images for those two please contact me so I can get them added. Also, since I didn't get to verify my games against an "official" list it is possible I am missing some official NTSC games. If I am please also PM me the with what the game is and potentially a link. Looking online at various sources there are some discrepancies on a few releases and if they were NTSC or not. Anyways, enjoy everybody!
What's New in Version 1.3.0 See changelog
Four more NTSC carts have been added:
- Strawberry Shortcake: Summertime Adventure: Special Edition
- 4 Games on One Game Pak: Nicktoons
- 4 Games on One Game Pak: Nickelodeon Movies
- See below
The fourth game is listed below with a little more context:
- Polly Pocket! - Super Splash Island (Vivendi)
- Polly Pocket! - Super Splash Island (DSI)
The same game was published by both DSI and Vivendi, both are now included in pack with the following naming (and may have to be corrected to suit how you handle this in your build):
- Polly Pocket!_ Super Splash Island-01
- Polly Pocket!_ Super Splash Island-02
"-01" being the Vivendi version, and "-02" being the DSI version.
As always if there is anything that needs to be fixed or added let me know.