LaunchBox Community Forums

Atari 2600 2D Boxes 1.1.0

(0 reviews)

16 Screenshots

About This File

Another box art set for another dead system (but that's not even true, games are still being made for the Atari 2600!). Frustrated with lack of decent Atari 2600 2D box art images, I set out to collect or even make box art for the hundreds of games for this system. A lot of these images were taken from coverproject.net, or made from scratch by me and others. Only front and left spine images are included, no back box art for this sorry. I did the left spines so I could make a 3D box art set which I will upload as well. I tried to get the best quality source images possible and folks at coverproject.net made that possible. For the Europe, unlicensed and prototype releases I did the best I could with what was available. These look great and I wish I could add them all to the gamesdb but that would take so effin long. There are hundreds of official and unofficial releases here. And a lot of alternate boxes for some games are included. There are 2 downloads, boxes with spine and boxes without. Enjoy these guys!

What's New in Version 1.0.0   See changelog

Released

No changelog available for this version.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3
  • The Cake is a Lie 1
  • Unusual Gem 3

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.