LaunchBox Community Forums

Atari 2600

10 files

1. Atari 2600 2D Boxes

Another box art set for another dead system (but that's not even true, games are still being made for the Atari 2600!). Frustrated with lack of decent Atari 2600 2D box art images, I set out to collect or even make box art for the hundreds of games for this system. A lot of these images were taken from coverproject.net, or made from scratch by me and others. Only front and left spine images are included, no back box art for this sorry. I did the left spines so I could make a 3D box art set which I will upload as well. I tried to get the best quality source images possible and folks at coverproject.net made that possible. For the Europe, unlicensed and prototype releases I did the best I could with what was available. These look great and I wish I could add them all to the gamesdb but that would take so effin long. There are hundreds of official and unofficial releases here. And a lot of alternate boxes for some games are included. There are 2 downloads, boxes with spine and boxes without. Enjoy these guys!

1,556 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

2. For all ATARI 2600 fans, personalized silver covers

Hello everyone, how are you, I'm Leto and I'm here to post for the first time and exclusively my silver ATARI 2600 covers that I customized in photoshop, a professional job was done, valuing the platform that has had such an impact on my life, I'm sure that From now on, with this hard work done for ATARI 2600 fans, everyone will remember their games again.
    There are 438 covers for the main ATARI 2600 games, which in my opinion is more than necessary for all fans of the platform.
    Note: If anyone is going to use it, don't forget to give the author credits, thank you very much.
    A hug to everyone and good fun.

20 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

3. Atari 2600 Cartridges

I know Atari 2600 Cartridges have been done to death. I made a set many years ago, but they were small and kinda low res. With this set I started from scratch and made all new templates. So to celebrate the 50th anniversary of Atari I give you the ultimate Atari 2600 Cart art package. There are about 1000 carts included here, but of course there are many variants for each game. For instance, Space Invaders was released by Atari in silver, text, picture and even red formats. Not to mention Sears Tele-Games released 2 Space Invaders variants. Many crappy European clones are included along with unlicensed games, prototypes and other unreleased games. I tried to be as accurate as possible, but some games were never even released on cartridge. Not every game is included. There are probably some European clones missing and some unlicensed games, but all the major releases are included. Not to worry, I included templates and some fonts if some of you want to make your own. I really enjoyed making these. I love vintage game media. The artwork was always great and they didnt use programs like Photoshop to create the artwork. Enjoy this collection.

367 downloads

(0 reviews)

3 comments

Updated

4. Atari 2600 Boxes

Front covers for Atari 2600.

215 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

5. Atari 2600 3D Boxes

A lot of the front covers that these use are not mine they were on my hard drives that I downloaded ages ago, don't know who they belong to, I created the 3D Boxes.

If there are any mistakes or missing covers let me know at jayrox1965@yahoo.co.uk and I will try to fix them, thanks.

382 downloads

(0 reviews)

6 comments

Updated

6. Atari 2600 Front Carts

A lot of the front covers that these use are not mine they were on my hard drives that I downloaded ages ago, don't know who they belong to, I created the Carts.
    If there are any mistakes or missing covers let me know at jayrox1965@yahoo.co.uk and I will try to fix them, thanks.

214 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

7. Atari 2600 3D Boxes

I started out only making 2D boxes for this system, because I always felt the Atari 2600 3D box art set was up to par. But later I did notice that a lot of the spines were inaccurate. This set fixes that. I tried to be accurate and thorough as possible. All the major releases are included, as well as unlicensed, prototypes, European exclusives and dozens of alternates. I would love to add these to the gamesdb but that is so daunting. I wish I had access to the gamesdb and clean it all up in like a day. The entire database. Anyway, I did include templates for those that want to make their own boxes or improve the ones that are in this collection. Enoy!

1,653 downloads

(2 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

8. Atari 2600 Complete Marquee Set

Since I've recently added a 28" Marquee. I wanted to make the marquees standard out bit to match my style. I'm creating all of my 220 systems which I will upload here.

320 downloads

(1 review)

2 comments

Submitted

9. Shro2016 1:1 Pack - Atari 2600

This file contains the complete 1:1 cover set for all Atari 2600 games
    All files have been created by myself using the various repositories on the Internet for source materials and all have been adapted to suit the 1:1 file ratio and all have had an Atari 2600 overlay applied so that they appear uniform in the set.
    The file format is JPG to keep file size small and hopeful better performance on low spec machines. The file dimensions are all 500x500
    1:1 Packs for other consoles will be added shortly.

320 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

10. Atari 2600 Silver Ring Clear Game Logo Set

I have a whole set so get ready for more

357 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted