LaunchBox Community Forums

The Papaw-Pause Theme (4K Tested) 1.0.0

(0 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

This is a redux of the awesome "Big Fade Pause" theme. A Big thanks to Retro808 for his contribution and allowing me to share a modded version of it. It was designed for 4K, but seems to work fine on 1080 as well.

I tested this with the usual emulators, if you look at the screenshots you can see the ones used, the N64 is using RetroArch. The PCSX2 is buggy, sometime it works, sometimes it doesn't. Sometimes doing it a 2nd time will kill the process, but not always.

The main changes I made to it was I changed the font to match the font I used with the Startup Theme and it pulls the Fanart Background artwork.

Install:
Unzip and drop the "The Papaw-Pause Theme" folder into your ..\Launchbox\PauseThemes\ folder.
The Roboto-Light font is included in the font folder if you wish it to match the screenshots. To install it on your PC (just click on it and follow the Windows prompts)

Choose it in the BigBox Options. That's pretty much it.

I also did this remake to go along with the of the redux of my version of the "Just Simple Startup Theme". The "The Papaw-Startup Theme"

Don't forget to rate and leave comments and questions!

Enjoy!!

• Like 1
  • Game On 1

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.