LaunchBox Community Forums

ABeezy's Nintendo Wii U 2.5D Box Fronts 1.0.0

(1 review)

8 Screenshots

About This File

Back once again with another "2.5D" set of art work.

Other sets do exist out there that are similar to mine however the difference here is the colors are more accurate, the resolution is higher and the set is uniform. This set will be part of a uniform series with more platforms to come that use the same exact DVD case style template along with same size dimensions and high resolution artwork. This set like all of my sets includes a uniform "Wii U" banner when scrolling through your games for nice uniformity. This is all 166 released NTSC Wii U games following the no-intro naming scheme. When dropping these in your Launchbox build there may be a few boxes that do not autoload due to the name differences between how Launchbox scrapes the games and what no-intro names them. Therefore you may have to manually update a few images to your liking. Also contained within this set is a second folder with 5 games that received a red case variant release. This should cover anything but as always if anyone notices any errors please let me know. Enjoy!

• Like 10
  • Game On 1
  • The Cake is a Lie 2
  • Unusual Gem 2

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.