LaunchBox Community Forums

Nintendo Wii U

15 files

1. US Nintendo Wii U eShop Clear Logos

Trying to fill out my Wii U eShop clear logos and got most of them. Was starting to go through them and add them (along with some screenshots and backgrounds) into the database on here but I honestly lacked the patience to finish it. I uploaded a lot which have pending approval but there was still about 160 or so I have but couldn't get around to uploading while maintaining my sanity. So just converting them into a collection that others can use here or even upload them to the database as well for much of the missing ones.
    Spent the past few days filling in missing Wii U entries and I am just burnt out for now. Enjoy to any who need it and if anyone else wants to take over uploading them into the database, much appreciated.

30 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

2. WiiU_ClearLogo.zip

Here is my "complete" clearlogo pack for Nintendo Wii U. I scrounged around the web and found most of them. A few nice folks on discord helped out as well. I've included all the disc & eshop titles. I believe I have included all the USA games, the EU exclusives & a few of the JAP exclusives. What is not included are demos, non-game titles, etc. If you find anything missing, let me know and I'll try to source it and update the file.
    Note: These titles are NOT all playable in CEMU, it has around 50% compatability ATM but gets better every day.
    Enjoy...& game on!

116 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

3. Wii U Game System Icons and Backgrounds. US collection of 734 games excluding Virtual Console and Demos. PNG format.

These are the system icons and the background images from the Wii U games from my collection. And every game in the collection is from the US release except for Pokemon Rumble U which Cemu labels as "Many". This is a total of 734 Wii U games that doesn't include any virtual console games or demo's I believe.
    I took my Wii U collection, made sure that all of them were assigned to the database and about 99% sure they are all linked to the appropriate titles and made sure to add any missing ones to the database. Then dumped the system icon the Wii U displays on the system and the background image it displays when loading the game for each of them.
    If you have a bigbox theme that mimics the Wii, Wii U, 3DS or Switch menus, these icons would be perfect for that. With the background art, I figure it doesn't get more accurate then including what they included in the game itself.
    All files were converted to PNG format at their native resolutions so should be as accurate as you can get. If anyone wants to do the same for other languages or for games I did not have in my collection, they are located in the games meta folder in TGA format. I personally used a program called "FastStone Photo Resizer" which can convert TGA to PNG or JPG is free and has a portable version as well and can do batch conversions.
    I have not added these files to the database but if anyone wants to it would be appreciated.

Off-topic, not sure how Nintendo allowed the background art for "Cutie Pets Pick Berries", yes, the art is from the actual game itself.

193 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

4. Wii U Eshop Card

This 711 Wii U Eshop card custom images. All images are icons taken from the actual icons that show up on the Wii U...

89 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

5. ABeezy's Nintendo Wii U 2.5D Box Fronts

Back once again with another "2.5D" set of art work.

Other sets do exist out there that are similar to mine however the difference here is the colors are more accurate, the resolution is higher and the set is uniform. This set will be part of a uniform series with more platforms to come that use the same exact DVD case style template along with same size dimensions and high resolution artwork. This set like all of my sets includes a uniform "Wii U" banner when scrolling through your games for nice uniformity. This is all 166 released NTSC Wii U games following the no-intro naming scheme. When dropping these in your Launchbox build there may be a few boxes that do not autoload due to the name differences between how Launchbox scrapes the games and what no-intro names them. Therefore you may have to manually update a few images to your liking. Also contained within this set is a second folder with 5 games that received a red case variant release. This should cover anything but as always if anyone notices any errors please let me know. Enjoy!

436 downloads

(1 review)

6 comments

Submitted

6. Wii U Themes

Mixing it up a little and doing some videos for Wii U. Please feel free to make requests, since I will probably not make any new videos otherwise.
    Bayonetta 2 Super Smash Bros. for Wii U

262 downloads

(0 reviews)

2 comments

Submitted

7. Nintendo Wii U - eShop 3D Box Pack (494)

This is a collection of all the Nintendo Wii U eShop game Covers available (494).  Virtual Console games are also included.
    LIST OF GAMES IN COLLECTION:

547 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

8. Nintendo Wii U 3D Box Pack (189)

This is a collection of 189 3D Boxes for the Nintendo Wii U. These use the same template as my PC, Steam, Xbox, Xbox 360 3D Boxes. These Boxes are for games released on Disc format. These are named after the official Hyperlist XML and all boxes are included. However only about half of them have spine art as many full covers are not available yet on the net however I have added script to the boxes missing spine art to complete the set. Also some of the boxes in this set may have European covers where American covers should be as I tried to find as many full covers as possible and I always took what ever was available regardless of region. this did not happen often though.
    LIST OF GAMES COVERED:

1,719 downloads

(1 review)

2 comments

Updated

9. Nintendo Wii U 2D Box pack (674)

This is a collection of 674 2D Boxes for the Nintendo Wii U. The collection is split into three sections:
    1: 189 2D Boxes for games released on Disc format. These are named after the official Hyperlist XML and all boxes are included. 
    2: A collection of 428 created eShop 2D Boxes.
    3: A collection of 57 created virtual console 2D boxes.
    Big thanks go out to souffleetc on Imgur who posted his 65 eShop and 57 Virtual Console covers he created.
    LIST OF GAMES COVERED:

749 downloads

(0 reviews)

3 comments

Updated

10. Shro2016 1:1 Pack - Nintendo WiiU

This file contains the complete 1:1 cover set for all Nintendo WiiU games released in the US/EU region.  The set includes 187 images.
    All files have been created by myself using the various repositories on the Internet for source materials and all have been adapted to suit the 1:1 file ratio and all have had a standard WiiU overlay applied so that they appear uniform in the set.
    The file format is JPG to keep file size small and hopeful better performance on low spec machines. The file dimensions are all 500x500
    1:1 Packs for other consoles will be added shortly.

139 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

11. CP78 Wii U Videos For Launchbox

17 Wii U videos with spinning cases and discs. I plan on adding more games and and adding more systems. 1080p @ 30fps
    You may need to change the name to match the name of your games.
    A full preview is here: 

1,657 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

12. Nintendo Wii U 2D Boxes Complete (For Current Hyperlist 2.0 08/22/2017)

Here is a complete 2D Box set for Nintendo Wii U. Most were downloaded and i made the rest to match the existing Hyperlist 2.0 08/22/2017 which is posted on the Hyperspin website. I left them in High Quality and didn't shrink them so you could adjust the size to your liking.

192 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

13. Wii U Game Marquees

Zip file currently contains 50 Wii U game marquees. More will be added. Hopefully someone finds these useful!\
    Feel free to post request for games and I will be sure to get them done. 

700 downloads

(0 reviews)

3 comments

Updated

14. Wii U Silver Ring Clear Game Logo Set

There's still more Nintendo stuff i gotta put on here 

368 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

15. Game Theme Videos Wii U

Wii U theme videos got bored so here is a new start on wii u