LaunchBox Community Forums

Game Collection - Clear Logos 1.0.0

(2 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Here are some collection clear logos i did, I just have basic photoshop skills but I thought id share them with you guys.

Hope you like them. If you do let me know and i will upload more once done.

Thanks to @ROD3Z for the logos and to @y2guru for the template they created and shared without there work i couldn't of made these. Enjoy 🙂

Update:

I have started to make my own collection logos for missing logo collections that i haven't been able to source.

I aim to do as many game collection logos as possible so in a few weeks i hope to have done most of the sets.

Any requests just ask and ill try to prioritize that request and make those first. 🙂

Edited by liam88
Updated Logos Set, More Added. (See changelog)

What's New in Version 1.0.0   See changelog

Released

Newly added:

Ren & Stimpy Collection, Gremlins Collection, Tom & Jerry Collection, Incredible Hulk Collection, Rugrats Collection, Alone in the Dark Collection, Frogger Collection, Mario Party Collection, Yoshi Collection, Ben 10 Collection, Paper Boy Collection, Hello Kitty Collection, Barbie Collection.

Newly added alternatives:

Shrek Collection, Crash Collection, Home Alone Collection, Toy Story Collection.

Recently added:

Kirkby Collection, SpongeBob Collection, Bugs Bunny Collection, Donald Duck Collection, South Park Collection, Tiny Toon Collection, Beauty and the Beast Collection, Ghouls 'n Ghosts Collection, Avengers Collecttion, Cars Collection, Smurfs Collection, Flintstones Collection, Toy Story Collection, Lion King Collection, Aladdin Collection, Nickelodeon Collection, Metroid Collection, Metal Slug Collection, King Of Fighters Collection, Killer Instinct Collection, Gauntlet Collection, Fatal Fury Collection, Double Dragon Collection, Contra Collection, , Battletoads Collection, 19XX Collection, Rambo Collection, Robocop Collection, Ghostbusters Collection.

Recently added alternatives:

Castlevania Collection, Harry Potter Collection.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.