LaunchBox Community Forums

Pure 1.11

(1 review)

3 Screenshots

About This File

I created Pure to be a lightweight custom LaunchBox for Android theme for my Retroid Pocket 2+. This means that it's geared towards a 640x480 screen, is not optimized for portrait mode, and only uses box front images. This theme also demonstrates the use of a resource dictionary of colors that is used to change the frame color around the selected item based on the game's platform. A launching view is also included.

1.thumb.jpg.4c641e30c78f2b8c29066c54dd1955eb.jpg

What's Included

• Text list with box - Game View
  • Startup - Launching View

Installation Instructions

• Extract the [theme folder] from zip file (Make sure you do not create a second folder while extracting, creating a [theme folder]\[theme folder]\files situation.
  • Place folder on your Android device, inside of the LaunchBox\Themes folder.
  • In LaunchBox for Android, navigate to intended View and click on the top-right menu button and select Change View, and choose the correct theme view

What's New in Version 1.11   See changelog

Released

• A few changes to the new filters view that allows the theme to be used in portrait orientation. While portrait orientation is not recommended, it should at least function better after this update. 
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

viking

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Beautiful theme. Sober, readable and functional! Adopted as main theme on Android. I recommend it! 👍

• Like 1
Link to review