LaunchBox Community Forums

Atari 2600 Cartridges 1.0.0

(0 reviews)

31 Screenshots

About This File

I know Atari 2600 Cartridges have been done to death. I made a set many years ago, but they were small and kinda low res. With this set I started from scratch and made all new templates. So to celebrate the 50th anniversary of Atari I give you the ultimate Atari 2600 Cart art package. There are about 1000 carts included here, but of course there are many variants for each game. For instance, Space Invaders was released by Atari in silver, text, picture and even red formats. Not to mention Sears Tele-Games released 2 Space Invaders variants. Many crappy European clones are included along with unlicensed games, prototypes and other unreleased games. I tried to be as accurate as possible, but some games were never even released on cartridge. Not every game is included. There are probably some European clones missing and some unlicensed games, but all the major releases are included. Not to worry, I included templates and some fonts if some of you want to make your own. I really enjoyed making these. I love vintage game media. The artwork was always great and they didnt use programs like Photoshop to create the artwork. Enjoy this collection.

What's New in Version 1.0.0   See changelog

Released

No changelog available for this version.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 4
  • Game On 1
  • Unusual Gem 3

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.