LaunchBox Community Forums

Japanese Arcade Ambience in Stereo 1.0.0

(2 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

I decided to make another arcade ambience audio file composed from different sources on the internet, this time in the Japanese Arcades in legendary Akihabara, prepare for some crowded and noisy arcades lol The sound quality varies at some points but overall it gives a nice impression.

You might also like the 5.1 surround mixes I made before: https://forums.launchbox-app.com/files/file/1715-arcade-diner-51-surround-ambience/

The way I use these audio files is just start the file with a media player before I open BB and then start some nice arcade games, it does add to the experience for me, although it could be wise to adjust the volume slider of your media player so you have the game you play set louder than the ambience unless you just love total sound chaos around you lol

Have fun! :)

image.thumb.jpeg.f797c31b5bf3f8bd162086fe76cb8675.jpeg

• Like 9
  • Unusual Gem 1

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

David Gatt

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Just been to Akihabara this year.. loved it, and Den Den Town too.  Thanks for this!

• Game On 1
Link to review
DerSchlachter

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

"The way I use these audio files is just start the file with a media player before I open BB and then start some nice arcade games, it does add to the experience for me" very good Idea, i will try that too. Soundfile is superb! Thank you!

Response from the author:

Thanks man, enjoy! :)

• Thanks 1
Link to review