LaunchBox Community Forums

Famicom - Animated Overlay for Retroarch 1.0.0

(0 reviews)

1 Screenshot

• Like 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

LOVE IT! i like how you make good use of some elements from the other overlays to make this one, i'll probably make one for the japanese famicom in the future, but more oriented in the console design/colors, but this one came out really nice. Thanks for the credit!

• Thanks 1

Thanks for your sharing. I never get my hand into bezel creation before. Your works are neat and inspiring. I have few consoles want to create too, such as pc-engine (I grown up in Asia console), but didn't come up with good design yet. Looking forward to more of your works.

go on ! don't let anything stop you, if you got the console its easier to caught specific styles, i only got the ps1, for the others i had to relay on many many photos to get inspired.

growing up here in argentina, we've got this bootleg rounded famicom model, (called electrolab family game) so i probably made one with this as a base:

Family-Game-Electrolab-Completa-20191014

Don't forget to use the retropad editor, it is really helpful  https://valent-in.github.io/retropad-editor/

• Thanks 1