LaunchBox Community Forums

Unofficial RetroAchievements 1G1R DATs and CUEs/GDIs. 02 September2024

(3 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Hey guys.

After many months of hard work, I'm happy to announce and share v2.x Unofficial RetroAchievement DATs with you guys and CUEs and GDIs that go with them. I've included 3 documents for you guys to look at regarding some information you might wanna know but feel free to PM/DM me on LB forums or Discord if you have any questions/problems. These DATs are best used with ClrMamePro but other Rom Managers should work as well. Don't forget to backup your roms first before scanning with these, just in case.

Enjoy.

Edited by Ultra God Azgorath
Edited Description

What's New in Version 02 September2024   See changelog

Released

• Added Arcade DAT and included most of the new Arcade DevJam sets. I have only added the FBNeo sets to the DAT, not the sets that require Flycast (Mame, Naomi, etc) yet. Those will be added at a later date.
  • Added GameCube RVZ DAT. This DAT is built on the unofficial/custom "NKit RVZ [zstd-19-128k] (1999) (2024-08-25)" No-Intro DAT. Any games that aren't in the original NKit RVZ DAT, such as hacks, homebrews, translations and any other patches, will need to be converted from ISO to RVZ with Dolphin's default RVZ compression settings after applying the patch(es) to be detected with this new DAT. I haven't fully tested it yet so let me know if there's any problems with it.
  • Added all new games that have been added to the other platforms since 02 August 2024.
  • Updated the "Missing Games" file.
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 1
  • Unusual Gem 1

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.