LaunchBox Community Forums

Nintendo Game Boy 2D Front + Spines 1.0.0

(1 review)

30 Screenshots

About This File

I was sick of seeing crappy Nintendo Game Boy box images in my collection (I made this set years ago in lower resolution with the annoying Game Boy logo on all the spines). I think someone else remade just the USA boxes in the same resolution. I remade all boxes in high quality HD with accurate spines on most boxes. All USA games and Euro exclusives are included, along with many Japanese exclusives that can be played in English. The unlicensed Sachen games are included, although those games are awful. The spines and boxes on the USA and Euro games are all retail accurate, some Japanese spines may be custom made if I couldn't find proper source images. As always I included PSD templates for the 2D and 3D boxes if anyone wants to include their own games not included here. About 840 games have been done here. Also included are cropped front and spines. Feel free to let me know if there are any errors. And if anyone wants to upload some of these to the Games DB, by all means do so. Enjoy this collection!

What's New in Version 1.0.0   See changelog

Released

uploaded a fix for Arcade Classic No. 2 - Centipede & Millipede (USA, Europe) that had an error on the front cover. (thanks toci2own for pointing it out)

I added the fix to the Screenshots section.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Unusual Gem 6

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

ci2own

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Huge quality sets as we are used to seeing from you! Thanks you very much!

• Like 1
Link to review