LaunchBox Community Forums

Blank Box art 1.6.0

(2 reviews)

21 Screenshots

About This File

I had previously made a placeholder blank artwork, but after a while I decided that having something that looked more or less like the rest of your library would look better than just a grey rectangle. So I took some time put together a bunch of different "blank" box art. Basically, this is just for items in BigBox that don't have box art. I did Generic, PC, Steam/PC, SNES, NES, SEGA Genesis, PS1, and PS2.

Feel free to use the the generic poster one to add additional consoles to it. This may not be helpful to most, but it might make some people's libraries a little prettier. So hopefully this is helpful to someone out there :-)

What's New in Version 1.3.0   See changelog

Released

Fixed Blank(NES), it had a little white line on the left border that I didn't notice before.

Fixed a Scaling issue that was bothering me on the blank stream case.

Added Sega Genesis

Added Discs for Wii, Wii U, and PS2. I think I saw somewhere where people had a spinning disc animation for bigbox, so I figured I'd throw some of these together this morning.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

LogicalEgo

5 of 6 members found this review helpful 5 / 6 members

This should be an official part of LB/BB. Great work and fantastic idea. PM @Jason Carr and I am sure he would agree. Kudos.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
Link to review
gustarrini

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

You sir are a legend, did you know that?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to review