0 comments

Updated

2. Default 3D Computers Box Pack

Default 3D Computers Box Pack

126 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

3. Arcade Platforms Default Media (Box - Front)

# What is it?
    This is a pack of 2D boxes intended to be used as Default media in LB/BB. I wanted to create something that would be cohesive with the Arcade box art currently available by default from the LB Media Downloader.
    # Credit & Thanks
    This pack is based on work by @Robin55 that I believe was later redone by @Mr. RetroLust - Thank you both for your contributions to LB!
    Art assets provided to the community by @viking, @Cnells2000, @Dan Patrick and @Antny were also used - Thanks!
    WIP feedback provided by @X1pheR and @UKPenguins - much appreciated!
    # Arcade Machines
    The initial release of this pack covers 29 unique platforms (listed below). I may add more in the future if I happen to come across more high quality cabinet images.

302 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

4. PC - Microsoft Operating Systems - Uniform Matte Finish (Box - Front)

Bonus!
    We've all grown up playing on computers with whatever OS was available at the time (for better or worse), so people may gravitate to using different things with their their own LB configurations, or maybe you associate a certain subset of games with a specific OS and have different Platforms configured based on that, regardless of what you're running now.
    With this in mind, I thought it would be cool to have some options for default media to use in conjunction with the other Uniform Matte Plastic set I created.
    Here, you'll find all the greatest hits!
    MS-DOS Windows 3.1 Windows 95 Windows 98SE Windows 2000 Windows ME Windows XP Home & Pro Windows Vista Home Basic, Home Premium, Business & Ultimate Windows 7 Home, Pro & Ultimate Windows 10 Home & Pro Enjoy! Also be sure to check out the other set: PC Games - 1500+ Titles - Uniform Matte Plastic (Box - Front)

66 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

5. Default 2D Computers Box Pack with Spin

Default 2D Computers Box Pack with Spin
    The Spin width is 231 pixels.

53 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

6. Default 3D Box Pack

Default 3D Box Pack

To use together with this set:

274 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

7. Default 2D Box Pack

Default 2D Box Pack

To use together with this set:

186 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

8. Default assets - Extract to Platforms directory

Note: using these requires LaunchBox 9.10 beta 1, or above.
    The files in the attached archive are the start of my effort to create 'default' images for most of my installed platforms. Copy the archive to your <launchbox install directory>\Images\Platforms directory and extract there. Start Launchbox, select your matching platform names, then refresh all images. Any missing media in your same image categories as mine should now show up (you may have to rename some of the extracted directories if they don't match the platform names in LaunchBox). I modeled most of these on graphic types from EmuMovie assets. Please feel free to make requests, or post your own default images.
    The archive has files for the following platforms:
    3D Nintendo Entertainment System Acorn BBC Micro Acorn Electron Amstrad CPC Amstrad GX4000 Apogee BK-01 Arcade Atari 800 Atari 2600 Atari 5200 Atari 7800 Atari 7800 Homebrew Atari Jaguar Atari Jaguar CD Atari Lynx Atari ST Bally Astrocade Bandai Sufami Turbo Bandai Super Vision 8000 Camputers Lynx ColecoVision Commodore 64 Commodore 128 Commodore Amiga Commodore Amiga CD32 Commodore CDTV Commodore MAX Machine Commodore Pet Commodore Plus 4 Commodore VIC-20 Dendy Dragon 32 Dragon 64 Emerson Arcadia 2001 Entex Adventure Vision Epoch Super Cassette Vision Fairchild Channel F GCE Vectrex Magnavox Odyssey 2 Mattel Intellivision Microsoft MSX Microsoft MSX2 Microsoft XBOX Microsoft XBOX 360 MS-DOS MUGEN NEC PC-8801 NEC PC-9801 NEC PC-FX NEC PC Engine NEC PC Engine-CD NEC SuperGrafx NEC TurboGrafx-16 NEC TurboGrafx-CD Nintendo 3DS Nintendo 64 Nintendo 64 (Japan) Nintendo 64DD Nintendo DS Nintendo Entertainment System Nintendo Famicom Nintendo Game Boy Nintendo Game Boy Advance Nintendo Game Boy Color Nintendo GameCube Nintendo MSU-1 Nintendo Satellaview Nintendo Switch Nintendo Virtual Boy Nintendo Wii Nintendo Wii U Nintendo WiiWare Panasonic 3DO Philips CD-I Philips Videopac G7000 Philips Videopac Plus G7400 PopCap RCA Studio II Sega 32X Sega CD Sega CD 32X Sega Dreamcast Sega Game Gear Sega Genesis Sega Master System Sega Mega-CD Sega Mega Drive Sega Saturn Sega SG-1000 Sharp MZ-2500 Sharp X68000 Sinclair ZX-81 Sinclair ZX Spectrum SNK Neo Geo AES SNK Neo Geo CD SNK Neo Geo Pocket Color Sony Playstation Sony Playstation 2 Sony Playstation 3 Sony Playstation Vita Sony PSP Sony PSP Minis SpectraVideo Super Nintendo Entertainment System Super Nintendo Entertainment System (Pal) Tandy TRS-80 Tandy TRS-80 Color Computer Windows WonderSwan WonderSwan Color  

2,522 downloads

(9 reviews)

68 comments

Updated

9. Default Arcade 2D Boxes Pack

This is a Default Arcade 2D Boxes or Flyers Pack for games without Image.
    I would like to credit the one who did the Aracade Cab Pictures. Actually i don't know who did them and hope he/she doesn't mind i used them for this set.
    If someone knows who did i will add here for credits.

186 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

10. Default Computer 2D Boxes Pack

This is a Default Computer 2D Boxes or Flyers Pack for games without Image.

125 downloads

(0 reviews)

7 comments

Submitted

11. Blank Box art

I had previously made a placeholder blank artwork, but after a while I decided that having something that looked more or less like the rest of your library would look better than just a grey rectangle. So I took some time put together a bunch of different "blank" box art. Basically, this is just for items in BigBox that don't have box art. I did Generic, PC, Steam/PC, SNES, NES, SEGA Genesis, PS1, and PS2.
    Feel free to use the the generic poster one to add additional consoles to it. This may not be helpful to most, but it might make some people's libraries a little prettier. So hopefully this is helpful to someone out there :-)

3,499 downloads

(2 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted