LaunchBox Community Forums

Super Famicom (2D Carts) (Contacts Showing) 1.0.0

(0 reviews)

21 Screenshots

About This File

I really liked the ArcDragon cartridges and how you can see the contacts by @Arcanthur but there aren't any for Super famicom so i tried to do these cartridges.

*There are 1424 game cartridges and 10 optional if you want those instead of some of the originals.

I used AI for labels to increase quality and resolution, because some of the labels were very small and super low resolution to even look decent in the cartridge, So by using Ai a lot of labels improve, BUT even some of the labels still looking odd, like very noticeable the use of AI principally with the very low resolution labels like in the images Shown Above, So the solution i took to look homogeneous and more "Normal" was using some modifications to add some noise or plastic like textures, to make them look a little bit like they're worn out naturally or different but natural at the same time.

There are 3 versions (you can see them in the images):

image.thumb.png.24e5901dc9820ae040e5a01a4c0dd33b.png

1)  controlled noise (make them look like worn out ) 

__

image.thumb.png.48bf1ffb451457d423bc5cff7e5dd7ce.png

2)  Plastic layer

__

image.thumb.png.84ca36385ed247b1a435000838c98ab8.png

3) Controlled Noise Moderate + plastic Layer Moderate

__

i just did what i could, I would be very Happy if anyone want to do these cartridges even better.

BTW One of the most Annoying parts was the naming but now should be working fine every game, but its named with launchbox naming, so i dont know how can work in other cases ( which could be good to be able to work in all the situations, but i couldn't figure out a way to make it work generally)

Inspired by the cartridges of:
Super Nintendo Entertainment System (2D Carts) [ArcDragon] by @Arcanthur

Labels from:
Super Nintendo Cartridge Labels Pack (No-Intro) 1.2 from Emumovies

super famicom example cartridge from (Europe cartridge taken as example):
Super Nintendo 2D Cartridges Pack 1.0 by @Kondorito found in Emumovies page

Tool used to batch process all the game label images + cartridges
Community Theme Creator by  @y2guru

Edited by Danmage

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.