52 files

1. Super Nintendo 3D Box

Several boxes redone using byuu scans

72 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

2. ABeezy's Super Nintendo Entertainment System Carts

Hey everyone, its been a while. Took a long break from doing any artwork... much needed. I also have several sets in the works and few updates as well. In the mean time here is my first set in over a year plus!
    On the 10th anniversary month of Launchbox here are all 720 official released NTSC Super Nintendo Entertainment System front carts. These are all very high-res (actually uploaded here at just over half scale, my original set is much larger due to the resolution) and I can guarantee are better then any SNES cart set out there currently!. I highly encourage downloading this set and replacing whatever you have. I have named them using the no-intro naming scheme. When dropping these in your Launchbox build there are a few carts that may not auto-load; you will have to manually update your game name in Launchbox using the alternate naming.
    There are a very small select few carts that have very very very limited/scare images online so if anyone finds any improvements down the line, drop me a DM with a link and I can update. Also, If anyone notices any issues or anything let me know (Especially doing 720 carts... there is always a chance for errors even after double and tipple checking... but they SHOULD be good.) Enjoy!!!!
    Also, you may download my matching Super Nintendo Entertainment System box fronts [coming soon].

203 downloads

(4 reviews)

8 comments

Submitted

3. Super Nintendo 3D Box

Super Nes 3D Box

146 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

4. Super Nintendo 2D Box

thanks brolly for several scans   Not long ago, I redid several boxes using near scans

166 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

5. Super Nintendo CD/MSU-1 Media Set

Hey Guys,
    I wanted to have cohesive media set for my MSU-1 games, so I made some boxes and discs for them.
    This took much longer than I had anticipated it would, but there are 18 games included as well as templates for any not here. There are two version to download. One has everything and one excludes the gameplay snaps if you don't need/want those.
    This set includes the following:

Platform media (located in the Extras folder):
    - Banner
    - Clear Logo
    - Fanart
    If you need a platform video, I have one linked just below that I made awhile ago, but I'm still happy with it:

Game media:
    - 3D boxes
    - Box fronts, back and spines
    - Discs
    - Gameplay snaps
    If you want Cinematic/Theme videos there are some available at the following link that I made. About half of these games are covered. I had wanted to make some for the others, but I need to move on to other projects, but will eventually make some for them too:

There are also some extras included as well in the folder of the same name:
    - Templates
    - SNES font I used
    - Screenshots
    - Fanart
    - Title screenshots
    - Retroarch overlay (nothing crazy and I didn't make it but does the job)
    - Clear logos but these are the same as the SNES ones; just included for sake of completion
    - Game Details if you use the Unified Refried theme (background and Video Border)
    - Startup/Pause for the Unified Pause theme

Below is a preview if you want to get an idea of things before downloading:

248 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

6. Super Nintendo Game Themes (4:3)

This is mainly just a placeholder; I won't be actively making SNES themes until I get more done for PC and finish PS2 (and I'm also waiting to see if there will be more HyperSpin themes made available, too). In any case I'll be doing these in 4:3 to keep them the same as the HyperSpin themes @Riffman81 has already uploaded. I will do each one in two different flavors: One with a soundtrack and one with just the game audio (no soundtrack in the filename). I'll also be adding soundtracks to all of the HyperSpin themes I've downloaded since that is what I like and unless there is interest, I probably won't upload those versions, but putting it out there in case there is. This will also be the home for Super Famicom themes once I get around to those.
    Playlist:
    1. Super Metroid
    2. Super Metroid (no soundtrack)
    3. Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars
    4. Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars (no soundtrack)
    5. Super Metroid (MSU-1)
    6. Super Metroid (MSU-1) - no soundtrack
    7. Final Fantasy III
    8. Final Fantasy III (no soundtrack)
    9. Super Castlevania IV
    10. Super Castlevania IV (no soundtrack)
    11. Final Fantasy II
    12. Final Fantasy II (no soundtrack)
    13. Star Fox
    14. Star Fox (no soundtrack)
    15. Contra III: The Alien Wars
    16. Contra III: The Alien Wars (no soundtrack)
    17. The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (MSU-1)
    18. The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (MSU-1) - no soundtrack
    19. Actraiser (MSU-1)
    20. Actraiser (MSU-1) - no soundtrack
    21. Secret of Mana (MSU-1)
    22. Secret of Mana (MSU-1) - no soundtrack
    23. Mega Man X (MSU-1)
    24. Mega Man X (MSU-1) - no soundtrack
    25. Super Mario World (MSU-1)
    26. Super Mario World (MSU-1) - no soundtrack
    27. F-Zero (MSU-1)
    28. F-Zero (MSU-1) - no soundtrack
    29. Mega Man X3 (MSU-1)
    30. Ninja Gaiden Trilogy (MSU-1)
    31. Ninja Gaiden Trilogy (MSU-1) - no soundtrack

2,085 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

7. Super Nintendo USA Boxes (Front + Back + Spine) 731 Games.

As a continuation of the Nintendo set I released, this is more of that. The Spines for SNES games Launchbox puts on the top and bottoms and not on the sides.

Missing the Top/Bottoms for:
    - Champions - World Class Soccer
    - Creepy Bird
    - Super Chase H.Q.
    - Super Mario All-Stars + Super Mario World
    - Super Star Fox Weekend
    - Trials of Mana
    - Unholy Night - The Darkness Hunter

Outside of them, each game on the list should be complete. The games are also linked to the Launchbox Database. The quality can vary some but this is still a good stopgap while Launchbox's database starts adjusting to the newer 3D boxes.

394 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

8. Retro GAME THEMES

Some Themes from my monthly full collections, which I have been designing for more than 2 years now!
    I hope that we will awaken the nostalgic fiber in you!

More Retro Themes it's here :

We do not create to feed parallel markets...
    Our wealth?
    What we are able to create... And Share !
    A good hearer!
    Good download! 

The Channel  for follow my news  : http://www.youtube.com/c/PademoniumCinematics
    For support all my projects and more content : https://www.patreon.com/padcinematic_prod
    For Follow my work in backstage it's Here ! 
    My Deviant arts : Here

207 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

9. Super Nintendo Entertainment System (2D Carts) [ArcDragon] v1.0

I've been working for a while on creating a unique high quality consistent set of 2D Cart artwork for multiple consoles.  @dragon57 lent his time running some scripts to get the labels onto these carts and naming each file appropriately.  HUGH THANKS!  As such I'm naming these sets ArcDragon due to the collaborative effort.
    This set contains 2D Carts for all the USA SNES releases with 743 images.

231 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

10. Super Nintendo 2D Box Art

Here is a full set of super nintendo boxes in 2D format. These are ultra high quality front covers with left and bottom spines. All USA games included, all Euro exclusives I believe and some prototypes and unlicensed games. Included a PSD file for those that would like to make their own boxes. Enjoy this collection.

2,029 downloads

(0 reviews)

17 comments

Updated

11. BS The Legend of Zelda: Ancient Stone Tablets Clear Logos

Clear Logos for my (English) title screen patch for BS The Legend of Zelda: Ancient Stone Tablets for all 4 weeks.
    With the patch, the title screen looks like this:

And it can be found here under 'BS The Legend of Zelda Ancient Stone Tablets' > Files >  'Title Screen Patches': https://bszelda.zeldalegends.net/bszelda.shtml 
    (Direct link: https://bszelda.zeldalegends.net/sekibanzips/darkshade_newintro.zip)
    And these clear logos have been made to match in a similar vein to the way the title screen matches the boxart for A Link to the Past.
    I've also attached higher resolutions and variants of the title screen in a zip for those who might want them.

125 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

12. Super Nintendo 3D Box Art

Here is a full set of super nintendo boxes in 3D format. All USA games included, all Euro exclusives I believe and some prototypes and unlicensed games. Included a PSD file for those that would like to make their own boxes. There are 2 different box styles included.
    Regular, preferred version

Alt version

Enjoy this collection.

1,519 downloads

(1 review)

11 comments

Updated

13. Super Nintendo Cart art 3D

Size:
    USA 1405x1140
    Europe  1424x1121

148 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

14. Super Nintendo Cart art 2D

Size:
    Usa 1504x969
    Europe 1504x1044
    I ❤️ Super Nintendo
     I hope y'all like it

342 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

15. Nintendo - MSU-1 3D Cases (Updated)

A set of MSU-1 Covers, in the UGC format.
    *UPDATE*
    New V2 pack, all covers so far now in two seperate packs, Single case or Dual case, You can use one or the other, or if like me you can use both.
    The Reflection effect has been removed, this was asked for a few times..
    60+ cases had some changes made to the front covers using the correct MSU logo's ie, Super Famicom games now using a Super Famicom Logo instead of the Super Nintendo one.
    All cases to date are in these packs, and as far as im aware, this covers every game that has had an MSU-1 Patch.

There are 2 sets
    Single Faced - 292 Covers, most have alternates using the USA/JPN and PAL cover styles
    Double Faced - 293 Covers, most have alternates using the USA/JPN and PAL cover styles.

These covers are not meant to be accurate representations of the original boxes, these are customs and are to be treated as such.
    The naming is standard Launchbox/Super Nintendo Game names, so unless you have them named different, you should be able to drag and drop into the Box - 3D folder. (i recommend if you have my older boxes to remove them, and start fresh.)
    (Note: Boxes are labeled using one of the options Single or Dual, if you want to use both sets, you will need to manually edit each title in LB and drag the new extra box(s) over and set it to 3D Box.)

A lot of these covers came from http://thecoverproject.net . Covers that did not exist i tried to make as carefully as i could. 
    I am no artist, all the images contained in these Cases are from the net and are made by more talented people than myself,
    i make these primarily for myself, so i hope you like them, and will use them.

3,179 downloads

(0 reviews)

3 comments

Updated

16. Super Nintendo - MSU-1 Fan 3D Boxes. (Mr RetroLust Style)

This is 217 SNES MSU-1 Fan 3D Boxes using the Mr. RetroLust's Arcade 2.0 style, and Lordmonkus's 2D Front Box Art.
    This is made as alternative from the other 3D Boxes i have made up.
    Please checkout Mr. RetroLust's awesome Arcade 2.0 3D Boxes here
    All thanks goes to Mr. RetroLust and Lordmonkus for their art in making these.

1,283 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

17. Super Nintendo - Nintendo Campus Challenge 1992 Media Pack.

Super Nintendo - Nintendo Campus Challenge 1992 Media Pack.

34 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

18. Super Puyo Puyo 2 Media Pack - Super Nintendo

Super Puyo Puyo 2 Media Pack

2D Box
    3D Box
    2D Cart
    3D Cart
    Game Title
    Gameplay

29 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

19. Mario's Super Picross Media Pack - Super Nintendo

Mario's Super Picross Media Pack

2D Box
    3D Box
    2D Cart
    3D Cart
    Game Title
    Gameplay

31 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

20. Bandai Sufami Turbo 3D Carts

Bandai Sufami Turbo 3D Carts

85 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

21. Super Nintendo Entertainment System Marquee Set

Complete No-Intro SNES Marquee set

368 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

22. Projeto Launchbox - 3D Covers - Nintendo Super Nes

Hi all,
    After some time I return with my new Nintendo Super Nes 3D Covers set (FHD version).
    They use Launchbox name pattern and is part of my personal build, Projeto Launchbox.
    I used my modified template from @Mr. RetroLust. Thank you very much Sir!!
    802 files - 1778 x1164
    Enjoy!!

Cauptain Inc. - cauptain@gmail.com - www.facebook.com/groups/projetolaunchbox

325 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

23. SNES MSU-1 Marquee Set

Made from my small collection of MSU-1 games

141 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted