LaunchBox Community Forums

Metal Slug Playlists [WIP] 1.0.0

(0 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Hello everyone, I have been trying to get these lists completed for a while now.  I had originally posted here in the collection section before the Playlist function was available.  But didn't have everything completed as far as accurate metadata and the games all being in the Games Database.  I have made 3 playlists for Metal Slug as some may not want more than the basic game list for what is out there.  

The first playlist is called:

Metal Slug Basic

Spoiler

- (12 games) This Playlist includes the original Arcade versions of the games as well as Metal Slug 7, the 1st and 2nd Missions for the Neo Geo Pocket, Metal Slug (3D) for PlayStation 2 and Advanced Metal Slug for Game Boy Advanced.

The second is called:
Metal Slug Complete

Spoiler

- (63 games)This Playlist includes all officially sanctioned Metal Slug games for all "known platforms".

There are still some Java (Symbian OS) games that I am trying to sort out and verify as well as foreign Android games that I have to add yet.

Also the official Soundtracks are there.  For completeness I have included games even if they may not be playable via LaunchBox.

The third is called:

Metal Slug Complete +

Spoiler

(WIP - currently 101 games) - This playlist includes all known authorized versions of Metal Slug (specifically if there is a US version that is the only one listed at the moment, if there is not a US version whatever region it does exist for is shown) plus all fan based games including Hacks, Flash, Mugen, Android, and others.  As well as clones or other games that look like and play like Metal Slug.

I also have been trying to in my spare time (which I don't have a lot of) come up with a worthy playlist image and playlist theme for Metal Slug.  If someone else wanted to, that would be OK and great.

The Metal Slug Complete + is a work in progress at the moment and will have updates, especially when I am able to add games to the Games DB that currently do not have a approved platform.

• Like 4

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.