LaunchBox Community Forums

Simple Arcade Clear Logos 1.0.1

(0 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

This is a set of logos intended to be used as clear logos for arcade platforms or playlists in BigBox. To achieve the look from the example screenshot, I recommend using my corresponding Arcade Cabinet Platform Banners set along with keltoigael's CityHunter theme.

Most logos are simply cleaned up versions of the developer/publisher's logo, with the exceptions of my catch-all platforms "Arcade Classics" and "Arcade Shooters." I use those platforms for titles whose developers were not prolific enough to justify their own platform. I've also included a text file with the descriptions of each platform.

Platforms:

• Arcade Classics
  • Arcade Shooters
  • Atari
  • Capcom (non-CPS)
  • Capcom CPS-1
  • Capcom CPS-2
  • Capcom CPS-3
  • Cave
  • Data East
  • Irem
  • Jaleco
  • Konami
  • Midway
  • Namco
  • Neo Geo
  • Nintendo
  • Sega
  • SNK (non-Neo Geo)
  • Taito
  • Technos
  • Tecmo
  • Toaplan
  • Williams

Installation instructions:

• Unzip archive.
  • In LaunchBox, right-click on desired arcade platform or playlist, then click "Edit."
  • In the "Images" area on the right hand side, click "Add Image" and browse to the desired clear logo image.
  • Once the clear logo has been added, right-click the logo, select "Image Type," then "Clear Logo."
  • In the "Notes" tab, copy and paste the platform text from "Platform Descriptions.txt" into the editable text field.
  • Click "OK" to confirm changes.

What's New in Version 1.0.1   See changelog

Released

Updated screenshots, added platform descriptions to .zip file.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.