Jump to content
LaunchBox Community Forums

goofers

Members
  • Posts

    2,279
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    43

Everything posted by goofers

  1. Knight Rider 2: The Game
  2. Grand Prix 3
  3. Desperados 2: Cooper's Revenge
  4. Command & Conquer: Worldwide Warfare
  5. The Karate Kid
  6. Santa's Xmas Caper
  7. What is this for?
  8. Lol I need the Jap one with the Japanese text under it mate I have that image for the PAL and US version..
  9. Thank you very much mate
  10. Could Someone cut this out or have a device png for the CDTV cheers
  11. Ryujinx put this in Running Script ESC:: Process, Close, Ryujinx.exe
  12. Nick Faldo's Championship Golf
  13. I know blur and so on its a tedious set to do.. Almost complete then I will upscale the ones that are decent enough to use then upload the set mate..
  14. Virtual Casino
  15. Virtual Hydlide
  16. The Next Tetris: On-Line Edition
  17. Buggy Heat
  18. Black/Matrix AD
  19. Animastar
  20. Hit the Ice: VHL - The Official Video Hockey League
  21. Splatterhouse Could you do the black text where it lies on the box please
  22. So how do you do it mate? just cut and paste it into the folders?
  23. JereBear any chance you could upload one without the white Stroke mate
  24. Needs cleaned up upscaling is just half the job man thanks.
  25. Track & Field II
×
×
  • Create New...