Jump to content
LaunchBox Community Forums

ci2own

Members
  • Posts

    708
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    24

Everything posted by ci2own

  1. Great! contribution!
  2. I'm doing on my own. Maybe my excel sheet can help with some systems.
  3. Version 1.0.0

    34 downloads

    ALF TV Game Clear Logos
  4. Version 1.0.0

    28 downloads

    Custom ALF TV Game 2D Box Pack
  5. Version 1.0.0

    34 downloads

    Custom ALF TV Game 3D Box Pack
  6. Sure! If you can find good quality images, i'll do them.
  7. Metal Angel - is too low quality image, so i won't include. Pastel Lime - is so distorted i can't make it fit.
  8. Version 1.0.1

    123 downloads

    Nokia N-Gage 3D Box Pack
  9. Version 1.0.0

    47 downloads

    Nokia N-Gage Manuals Pack The ones which starts with __ are User Guides, because couldn't find the Manual. Missing Manuals Marcel Desailly Pro Soccer Mile High Pinball Snakes Xanadu Next Space Impact Evolution X Payload
  10. Version 1.0.1

    166 downloads

    Complete set of Nokia N-Gage 2D Boxes. Almost all images were extracted from its pdf manual. Only Space Impact X was reconstructed, because there's no good quality images available. (Thanks to @seaview59 who made the logo).
  11. Thank you very much! Great job as always. Don't know why this game is not on LB Database. It appears as released in NA and Europe. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_N-Gage_games
  12. Hi all! I wonder if someone could clean this N-Gage game box, so i can place covers to create the complete 3D set. If possible, clean the spin (with standard black box color). I don't have spines to place there. And keep the complete plastic of the game box and make it transparent to place the cover behind. Thanks in advance! I attach the original image to edit it.
  13. Hi @seaview59 , here again with a challenge for you I guess this is a hard one. Hope you can do your magic as always! Thanks in advance.
  14. Thanks! I will add them to the main pack when have more available.
  15. I use them with RocketLauncher. But i guess you can also addapt them easily to retroarch or mame.
  16. Thanks! I'll add it to the pack when have a few more.
  17. This is already on the first set i uploaded.
  18. Can't see the first image...
  19. I'm checking in LB DB, but most of them have the center of the Disc white (Due to scan), so i'll have to clean them a bit. Other are very small images, so will have to find a better ones. I'll double check them, and update the missing list. Thanks!
  20. It seems i can't acces this site.
  21. Here is where i searched and get most of the initially missing ones.
  22. Version 1.5.8

    752 downloads

    NEC PC Engine-CD Disk Pack (271 of 371 discs) (Not complete) 271 of 371 Discs on this set. I couldn't find good quality images for the missing ones. If someone have or can find good quality images for the missing ones, and want to share them, i can try to finish the set. The list with the missing ones: Kid's Station Vol. 2: Atchi Kotchi Dotchi Slot Gambler (Japan) TerraForming (Japan) Ultra Box 5-gou (Japan) Ultra Box Soukan-gou (Japan)
  23. Hi! Not sure where to post this. My 2D boxes for N64 have the same dimensions, but different orientation (depending if USA, Europe or Japan). USA, Europe are 830x600. (Horizontal) Japan are 600x830. (Vertical) The thing is they doesn't keep the aspect ratio they should. Horizontal ones looks smaller than vertical ones, and should have same size. Is there a way to solve this?
  24. Great Job! Only a few possible missing ones: Jikkyou World Soccer 3 (Japan) Super Mario 64 (Japan) Super Speed Race 64 (Japan) Wave Race 64 (Japan) You can add them to the collection if you feel are good enough and are not yet included.
  25. A similar boxset is already done. Anyway is always good to have more than one alternative. Did you made this on purpose? or is a glitch?
×
×
  • Create New...