LaunchBox Community Forums

Project Couch

SentaiBrad

Not bad, Martin. I'm still stuck on Couch and Big Box though. Any votes for yay or nay on those? Anybody oppose those names? Also, I'm gonna need a logo for whatever we end up with. I have a decent logo guy that I think could probably do a great job within my $100 budget. That said, I want to open it up to you guys first. If anyone's interested in building a logo, let me know. That $100 is up for grabs. That said, I'm extremely picky when it comes to logos, and it needs to be very attractive and professional, so I'd only suggest attempting it if you have good experience with that kind of stuff.

Maybe post the client requirements. File format(s), resolution, file size, your restrictions, etc. Images, fonts, colour schemes, etc. Any ideas you have, your vision. Are you changing the LB logo? Does it need to be incorporated into Couch/BigBox logo? Other details people will need to know.

Sure, thanks bd. We need to finalize the name, first, of course. But we will want a very large logo, ultimately, I'd say at least 1,000 x 1,000 pixels. Ideally, the logo would be made in Illustrator or similar, using vector graphics. Per the format, it doesn't really matter. We are not changing the LaunchBox logo, but incorporating it will not be required. Also, keep in mind that the logo will need to scale well from large to relatively small.