LaunchBox Community Forums

We have a Front Box Art bug!

SentaiBrad

So the last 24 hours I have been combing through what we have for SNES because I love Japanese games, and I have been finding a weird bug. Essentially, some games will have two front box art images, but when you click one it will be something completely different, usually a screenshot of the title. I had personally set it up so that games with missing artwork would have at least that, a long time ago now. Well some how the Database has mixed that up and assumes that the game has 2 Front Box Art's. I can even see that when I download the images for the game. When I download it though the second image doesn't show up and I get a proper front cover. https://i.imgur.com/XZyV2Id.png There is a screen shot to show what I am saying. When you click one of those the image completely changes. Jason knows of the bug, but sadly there isn't much we can do other than manually delete the wrong image. So if you see images from SNES being deleted that look like a proper box art, it's probably me, and they're an odd bug in the system.