LaunchBox Community Forums

LaunchBox Games Database Registration

spycat

It doesn't have to be the emails password and in a security sense you wouldn't want to give your password to your email to someone who now has your email address. Of course I have double verification enabled on my emails so you need to put in a code sent to my phone in a text in order to access the accounts but it still bad practice to use the same password security wise. That being said I'm guilty of it myself except for important things like my bank account, credit cards and to log onto my servers they have special passwords.

Ever since I started using Last Pass, most websites I use the generated password feature in last pass, then just have it save the passwords for me. The password can be what ever you want, the e-mail address you are providing is for verification and notifications if need be and the username can be what ever you want, you can make it Scree there too if you'd prefer.