LaunchBox Community Forums

Feature Request

realbout

Hi Guys, i'm not so often here in the Forum but i'm using the launchbox app very often on my zbox nano. I start it with Windows, so i can choose any game with the Gamepad - perfect! A awesome feature would be a Windows shutdown function via Gamepad. So there would be no need anymore for mouse or keyboard for this. Only for Emulator exiting - maybe this will be in a later release possible with gamepad. That would be awesome. Greetings from austriaLaugh

realbout said Hi Guys, i'm not so often here in the Forum but i'm using the launchbox app very often on my zbox nano. I start it with Windows, so i can choose any game with the Gamepad - perfect! A awesome feature would be a Windows shutdown function via Gamepad. So there would be no need anymore for mouse or keyboard for this. Only for Emulator exiting - maybe this will be in a later release possible with gamepad. That would be awesome. Greetings from austriaLaugh
I can't promise new features, but I can give you a work around. Xpadder or other programs that let you program your own keys would get you this as a solution. Its not ideal yea... because its a separate program, but hell, it works right?