LaunchBox Community Forums

Seth Bling - This dude is Tricky!

CadetStimpy

SentaiBrad said I covered it on RSS this past Tuesday actually.
Oops! I shoulda known you'd be one step aheada me, Brad. Laugh Perhaps I should subscribe to that RSS Feed. I might as well make another confession (although I haven't posted my Emulator Newbie confession, yet Smile)- I've never used them, and until I just now watched a YouTube video explaining what they were, I didn't know. LaughLaugh Looking at where those RSS buttons/icons are, I'm guessing one can to 'subscribe' to an individual Thread, or an entire Forum, such as Noobs or Monkeys, in which case you'd get a message with a link to each new Post, or something. Anyway, it sounds as if I need a 'Reader'. I'm generally agreeable with experts in their respective fields, so please let me know what Reader/Mechanism you use. Smile Thanks in advance. P.S. Lemme guess - Browsers have Plug-Ins for 'em, so it'll be easy for me (I hope Smile).

Ha, no need to apologize first and fore most. By no means was I trying to say how dare you post something this awesome! I meant it more as you should watch our YouTube channel then, because I apparently cover what you like. Also, RSS is short for Retro Style Spotlight, I did it kind of on purpose but now I realize I can easily confuse someone for a real RSS feed. xD Along with the Tutorials on our YouTube channel I do RSS which is Retro Gaming news, emulation news, LB news etc. Please, keep posting!