LaunchBox Community Forums

Gift Cards for LaunchBox/BigBox? The perfect gift for the unenlightened Gamer!

CadetStimpy

Wow, that's a cool idea, Stimpy. Unfortunately I don't have any mechanism for gifting right now and it would take a while to figure out and set up. That said, if you want to send me the funds here I can manually send out the license email and name the license for whoever you want: https://plasso.co/jason@unbrokensoftware.com Just send me $20 or $50 for whichever license you want to send them and then you can email me their name and email address (jasondavidcarr@gmail.com) and I can send them the license. :)

• 2 weeks later...
We do appreciate it. You didn't have to do this at all, so we're extremely thankful. People have asked for ways to openly donate to us, and it's a bit shocking. We know our community is awesome, and they want to support us, but actions say it all and our users are trying to show their love. It's awesome.