LaunchBox Community Forums

Sega Model 3 issues

DOS76

Ok I just ran into a little issue while adding the Sega Model 3 emulator Super Model to LaunchBox after adding the games without any issues there was little to no images the ones there showed up weren't correct so I started to edit because it's only a few games so after flinking the game with the info from the database it moves the game into my MAME Arcade catagory which I didn't want to happen. So is there anyway to have multiple arcade categories as I was planning on adding Model 2 Kawaks Demul Nebula to Launchbox. I Changed the Platform and it went back to where I wanted it.

Hi DOS, I believe this is just because when the platform is specified on a game, the default emulator for that platform is automatically assigned. You can change it easily enough, though; you're not restricted to only using that emulator. You can change which emulator is the default for which platform on the Emulator Edit screen, in the grid of platforms.