LaunchBox Community Forums

Capcom CPS-2

DOS76

I added a few CPS-2 games this morning without any issues then I went to add some more as soon as they finished importing the problems started LaunchBox made 2 different Platforms with the same name and both Platforms only included the original games I added the new ones were all lost and not to be found. I tried to delete the duplicate Platform which then removed the games from both platforms removed the one Platform and left the other blank with no way to delete it (because there are no games) I then re-added all of the games and once again it created another duplicate Platform and still only contained the original games I had imported. I then checked in the XML file and all the games are listed the original and the invisible ones. The issue almost sounds similar to the one from the "Rom Files are not successfully importing" thread except I have the duplicate platform issue going on. Ok I managed to remove the platform using the manage platform option in tools will try to add games again and see what happens. It only added the original files the second 10 are in the XML but not in LaunchBox. I experimented with adding a new game that I hadn't added before and this works just that one group of games isn't showing. I forced adding duplicates and then it worked for the 10 games in question. Still curious as to what caused the issue