LaunchBox Community Forums

Moved my LaunchBox folder to C:\LaunchBox and now relative paths aren't being recognized

DOS76

I'm was having space issues on my D:\Drive where I was storing LaunchBox, my emulators and most of my ROMs so I moved it to C drive which is the only drive I have with the space for it right at the moment now. After completing the move the only thing that is working is any games that are listed as D:\Emulators\Platform\ROMs anything that is ...\Emulators\Platform\ROMs is giving the no specified ROM error message what is the problem I though that the ...\ would work on any drive?

Yeah I have a version on an SD card with all 8 and 16 bit systems and ROMs along with some other stuff that whenever I setup a new PC I use that as the foundation of the setup and then add other systems to the new install but keep that SD card unchanged. I've never had an issue with the relative path setup I don't know if maybe moving it to my OS drive prevents it from using the relative paths but I don't see why it would.