LaunchBox Community Forums

Useful Websites for Game Collectors

Hippyshake

I thought I'd start a thread of sites of site I use that others might find useful, too. Feel free to add any you use! GOG Games Without Manuals (& Where To Find Them) - A GOGMix I made a couple of years ago. It needs updating, but most of the info is still accurate. Is There Any Deal? - Tracks bundles, imports your Steam Wishlist and notifies you if any games on it go on sale, lets you create your own presets and filters...good stuff. Replacement Docs - Missing a manual for your VIC-20 copy of "Blue Meanies From Outer Space?" It's here. Steam Library Filters - An extremely powerful tool to sort your Steam library using tags, and much better than any other method I've yet seen. The best part? You don't have to log in, as it simply uses your Steam ID.

Good find on those manuals/docs Links, Hippyshake. Here's my $.02 worth (in no particular order): Humble Bundle Indie Game Bundles (This one cross-references some of these other Links) Indie Royale Indie Gala Bundle Stars Play Injector Lazy Guys Bundle Daily Indie Game And if you didn't see my Post in a different thread, be sure to check-out this awesome plug for LaunchBox!