LaunchBox Community Forums

Where is my premium license?

adweade

Hello, I purchased a premium license last Friday via Paypal and didn't get any e-mail in my inbox yet, spam folder included. I waited a bit before writing here, in case it was a manual process, but I start wondering if there isn't any problem.

No problem, this kind of thing happens. Wink That being said, I did uses the same e-mail address here than on Paypal. I can send you my Paypal receipt by private message as proof if you want. It's worth noting though that I registered on the forum only after buying the license, but that doesn't matter, does it? If it does, you shouldn't be able to buy the license without being a forum member, it's quite confusing otherwise.

That's weird... I recognize this address, but didn't use it in years. I was even convinced that the entire service was closed. I probably used it to create my Paypal account, but it certainly isn't the address with which I connect to it now. Well, at least we are sure that the money transferred and that there isn't any problem with the website either. By the way, can you remove this e-mail address from your reply, please? I try to avoid leaving personal information everywhere on the internet. Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for the support. Smile

• 1 month later...