LaunchBox Community Forums

Epsxe 2.0 Released!

Mute64

For my two cents, this definitely sounds like it should be user contribution, and unless there is some starling breakthrough in graphics, there's no reason at all to do a video on an emu release. Not just a thread, but a dedicated section of the forum. ANDDDDD, unpopular opinion, but to save the credibility, accessibility and general sanity of it, you should only let a select few post to the section. People like you (Brad) and DOS and others who can actually parse the information in a changelog. Who bother testing, and can even speak on comparisons. Then let the COMMENTS be open to everyone. In that way, you guys would be more like journalists, you'd have an entire section of informative posts like these, and it would keep itself organized. It would also draw traffic to this site. Just my thoughts.

That opinion is unpopular with me at least. Anyone can type hey such and such emulator has a new version check it out at this link. Nothing more if some one wants to copy and paste the changelog then great but I'm not trying to write an article about it I'm just trying to let other LaunchBoxians know that it exists and trusting that they will decide whether or not it is going to be right for their system. I personally wanted it to be in the Emulator section and just be pinned to the top of the page so as soon as you enter the emulator section it will be there underneath the emulator settings for all platform post that's all I think that it needs but I'm only me and I'm open to any of the other suggestions. I just don't like the idea of setting up something and limiting who can inform the users when there is a new emulator. If that was the case I'd rather see it just stay like it is and everyone randomly post about updates or new emulator in either the emulator or monkeys section.