LaunchBox Community Forums

Useing AHK in LB :Q

eric

So i know how to run AHK by itself and make basic scrips but in LB under tools>manage emulators>platform>AutoHotKey Script I put my script but nothing happens! Q: is it suppost to run on every game start the script. Does the .ahk file need to be in LB folder under AHK named something special . when i use the script standalone it works fine but not in LB for me thanks

I've only been able to implement the one script that Jason was using and I was able to change which keys it used but I've never really tried anything else except to try to get it to pass the alt+enter command at the launch of Desume but I never figured out how to get it to work so I really can't help out in this case.

Im back this is how i made full screen work through LB for a game that has no CML for it #1 make AHK.exe with this "send !{enter}" witch is alt-enter to go fullscreen put it with the game.exe #2 edit your game >Additional Apps>add Aplication point it to the AHK and choose "run after main aplication" ok now game starts and goes to full screen yay...