LaunchBox Community Forums

Escape/Exit

AmigaTronik

Hi Jason thanks for your replly, This is what I did in my original post using Big Box & did not work, I think its because I'm having the NO TICK in the CHECK BOXES Problem, I have just tried the Auto-Hotkey within Launchbox & it works but dose not work in Big Box mode :-( Thanks, LIAM PS. I might as a temporary measure uninstall UXTHEME Patch to see if that's the problem & report back.

Okay, good to know, Liam. I do know that it only happens on systems where the theme has been changed, but that's about all I know. Per AutoHotkey, there are a few things to try. Unfortunately I've noticed that sometimes the AHK doesn't work properly if you have multiple controllers connected, and set LaunchBox to use all controllers (instead of selecting a specific controller). So try selecting a specific controller and see if that helps. Also, take note that the settings are different between LaunchBox and Big Box. Also try rebooting your machine and/or making sure there aren't any existing AutoHotkey.exe processes running in the Task Manager before starting LaunchBox.