LaunchBox Community Forums

A Couple Big Box Bugs

Zombeaver

I ran into a couple bugs earlier in Big Box. 1) Unchecking "Show Favorited Games First" under Options -> Games List doesn't seem to do anything. They still show up first in the platform's game list. 2) There's an issue with Star Fox's game menu which I tracked down to being caused by the Clear Logo. Unless you delete the logo, it looks like this when you select the game. You can still navigate up and down and choose menu options, but you can't actually see any of them. Once you delete the Clear Logo it goes away (I also tried re-downloading it and the issue came right back). The logo looks normal when viewed in LB. Maybe there's something funky with the logo's resolution?

Ah, interesting. I think #1 is already fixed in the latest beta. Per #2, though, I'm guessing it's an image that's somehow corrupt or unrecognizable and hence the height is being calculated incorrectly and pushing the items down. It's probably a corrupt image but I should probably add some kind of maximum there so it doesn't obscure the entire view, thanks for that.

Jason Carr said Ah, interesting. I think #1 is already fixed in the latest beta. Per #2, though, I'm guessing it's an image that's somehow corrupt or unrecognizable and hence the height is being calculated incorrectly and pushing the items down. It's probably a corrupt image but I should probably add some kind of maximum there so it doesn't obscure the entire view, thanks for that.
1. Yep, looks like that fixed the issue. Thanks! 2. I figured it was something along those lines. Glad to help!