LaunchBox Community Forums

4DO wont work

ALIE

..\emulationstation\.emulationstation\systems\4DO_1.3.2.4\4DO.exe default command line parameters --StartFullScreen -StartLoadFile Sample command 4DO.exe --StartFullScreen -StartLoadFile "File" it wont launch at allCry

That is strange then as I've never had an issue with getting it to run through LaunchBox using the command line parameters that you have listed. Maybe check your path and make sure it is correct or that your games are in the right path did you import them into LauchBox or leave them where ever you had them?

i left them in the original path. but the odd thing is i have all games like this also the working systems. folder- in that. a folder for every system- so the path isnt that different and all other works. its the same for my emulators one folder with sub folders for every system Edit tried to import into lunchbox folder didnt help. edit i tried right clicking on the game and said open 4do. and it did so emulator path isnt the issue

No I was just asking I don't ever move any of my files into the LaunchBox folder but for disk games some times that have multiple files moving them isn't a good idea. I really don't know what else to suggest If your paths for the games and the emulators are correct and your commands are correct I don't know what could be causing your issue as I said I'm using the same version of 4DO that your are and I don't have any issues using it with LaunchBox. If you go into edit by right clicking a game is the .iso file in a full Path (ie C:\Emulators\4D0\Game.iso) or in a relative path (ie ..\Emulators\4DO\Game.iso) if it is in relative maybe try adding the full path to see if it helps and that is just a last idea out of left field.

so now things got really strangeConfused i got it to launch after a clean 4do download. then i downloaded a 3do bio and placed it in the same folder as the exe. and now lunchbox cant start it up again??? bios removed it startsConfused

Either edit everyone 1 by 1 if they are all in subfolders you can just hit browse and then click the correct file. If not you will have to use control +a to select every game and then right click on one of the game images and delete them all then read this post and see the instructions on how to pick the proper file type either method mentioned in the post should work.

• 2 years later...