LaunchBox Community Forums

Bliss Box anyone with who can tell if it's worth it.

ALIE

I'm starting to be at the point where I got my full collections of games completely perfectly organized. I have Launchbox & Rocketlauncher working perfectly in almost all systems. But retro gaming in my opinion is 50% in the hands ☺️ using a modern controller just isn't the same. Anyway this seems like a perfect option. http://skunx7.wixsite.com/bliss-box So my questions. Is it still supported? I remember they had a kickstarter for more cable types which failed so I'm worried will more controller's be added or is the product stuck. Also is it as easy as they claim.

By the way I contacted them about whether or not they would be producing more cable types for other controller's like they planed with the failed Kickstarter. Since even if 10 or how many controller's the base pack supports is awesome. If the support for expansion dies the product will probably die as well. Anyway they said they would try a lower set Kickstarter. I hope more cables will eventually be produced.