LaunchBox Community Forums

ePSXe autohotkey closing (is it already fixed?)

johnmalloc

Jason Carr said Thanks John. Feel free to hit up the translating LaunchBox thread here: https://www.launchbox-app.com/forum/features/translating-launchbox @AFaustini has been doing a great job covering it for us but he may appreciate the help.
Hey Jason! Yesterday I've formatted my PC and installed Windows 10. For some reason the AHK script I was using for the ePSXe isn't working anymore since then, is it something Windows 10 related? Can you help me again? Thank you. PS: I didn't change anything else, the LB folder was in another HDD when I did the clean installl of the new OS.

Hi @johnmalloc, sadly I have noticed some controller bugs with AutoHotkey on Windows 10. I haven't found much information on it, but I've been having major troubles getting AutoHotkey to work at all with controllers on Windows 10. Hopefully a fix is coming soon, it's been a month or two since I researched it.

Jason Carr said Hi @johnmalloc, sadly I have noticed some controller bugs with AutoHotkey on Windows 10. I haven't found much information on it, but I've been having major troubles getting AutoHotkey to work at all with controllers on Windows 10. Hopefully a fix is coming soon, it's been a month or two since I researched it.
Hey Jason, thanks for the reply. That's bad news. If by any chance you come up with some more information on this please let me know. Thanks, have a good one.

• 1 year later...
On 13/12/2015 at 8:24 PM, Jason Carr said:

To auto-close ePSXe on Escape, I would try using a script very similar to the existing default scripts for other emulators:

; This section closes ePSXe when pressing Escape $Esc:: { Process, Close, {{{StartupEXE}}} }

Can anyone help me? Where can i find the script for epsxe? I don't know where and how put this line. Please help, i can't solve that problem and its ruin my experience with big box and playstation 1.