LaunchBox Community Forums

Visual Pinball in LB?

Drybonz

Does anyone have Visual Pinball set up as an emulator in Launchbox? Are you able to launch and exit it without the table editor screen? If so, could you please share your setup with me so I can get it running? Thanks a bunch.

Of course you can, they weren't related at all. You asked if anyone was able to get it running properly, so I thought you were having issues. Generally, the only issues we have launching certain programs is from command lines. I didn't say you couldn't ask questions, you've seen enough of my posts to know I like questions. :P
  • Like 1

There's been a few good tutorials on these forums that helped me get systems set up so I thought I would ask around as to whether anyone had experience. I've been wrestling with VP for a week or so... finally got it running. Now just want to get it in LB.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...